Personalized Marriage Restoration Prayers by Shaila Touchton
Say these scriptures loud and on daily basis until your marriage/Spouse is restored.
1) Mark 10:8–9 and the two shall become one flesh; so they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has joined together, no person is to separate.
Faith declaration: According to Mark 10:8–9 I affirm that my spouse and I are of one mind, that we walk
in unity and there is no division among us. I confess that we are also perfectly joined together, we walk in agreement and we have the same Spirit of God inside of us.) I affirm it is the Lord who has joined my spouse and I together in marriage. Therefore, since God has joined us together, I decree that no person,spirit, force or power shall be able to separate or divide us. God’s desire for us is that we prosper in all that we do, that we have a happy, healthy marriage that lasts us a lifetime, even as we prosper spiritually.
2) Corinthians 13:4–7 Love is patient, love is kind, it is not jealous; love does not brag, it is not arrogant. It does not act disgracefully, it does not seek its own benefit; it is not provoked, does not keep an account of a wrong suffered, it does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
it keeps every confidence, it believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Faith declaration: According to 1 Corinthians 13:4–7 I confess the word of God over my marriage and call it blessed. I affirm there is no bitterness and strife between us, neither is there any anger, fussing,
fighting, evil speaking, malice, or any ill-will towards each other.
3) Ephesians 4:29: Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
Faith declaration: According to Ephesians 4:29 My spouse will not use foul or abusive language but only what is helpful for building up each other and bring grace when I listen to his words.
4) Ephesians 4:32: Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Faith declaration: According to Ephesians 4:32 my spouse Love is patient and kind; his love does not envy or boast; not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. we forgive one another, just as God has forgiven us through His Son Jesus Christ.
5) Isaiah 54:17: No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me,” declares
the LORD. Faith declaration: According to Isaiah 54:17 I decree that according to God’s word that no weapon that is formed against my marriage spiritually or physically will prosper and every tongue raised against our reconciliation, shall be able to prosper against us in any way. Every word that is spoken against us shall fall to the ground and die and will not take root in our lives, for this is my heritage as a child of God and my righteousness is from Him.
I confess that neither my spouse nor I shall accept or receive any thoughts of the devil of infidelity or unfaithfulness of any kind; and neither will we ever take any thoughts of separation or divorce. We will only take the thoughts of God towards one another of love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness and
6) Psalms 1:3 He will be like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.
Faith declaration: According to Psalms 1:3 I confess that my spouse and I pray together each day, and that our love for each other is like a tree that is planted by the rivers of water, that bring forth blessed and prosperous fruit in its season.
7). Genesis 2:18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.
Genesis 2:24 Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
Faith declaration: According to Genesis 2:18 it’s not good for my spouse to live alone and according to Genesis 2:24 my husband shall leave his father and his mother and will hold fast to me and we are one flesh.
8). Proverbs 18:22: He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord. 1 Corinthians 7:10–11: But to the married, I give instructions, not I, but the Lord, that the wife is not to leave her husband but if she does leave, she must remain unmarried, or else be reconciled to her husband,
and that the husband is not to divorce his wife.
Faith declaration: According Proverbs 18:22 my husband found me as his wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD. According to 1 Corinthians 7:10–11, God commands that husband should not leave his wife but be reconciled to her. Hence, I declare that God will never allow my husband to leave me and he will always reconcile my husband when he strays always from me.
9). 1 Peter 3:7: You husbands in the same way, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with someone weaker, since she is a woman and show her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.
Faith declaration: According to 1 Peter 3:7 my husband will honor me, he treats me with understanding as we live together knowing that I am weaker and your equal partner in God’s gift of new life, so that his prayers will not be hindered.
10). 1 Peter 3:1–2: In the same way, you wives, be subject to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won over without a word by the behavior of their wives, as they observe your pure and respectful behavior.
Faith declaration: According to 1 Peter 3:1–2, if my spouse refuses to obey the Good News, my godly life will speak to him without any words. They will be won over by observing my pure and reverent life.
11). Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Faith declaration: According to Jeremiah 29:11 God knows the plans he has for me and for my spouse ,plans to prosper us and not to harm us plans to give us hope and a future. According to Joshua 24:15 as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
12) 1 Peter 4:8. Above all, love one another deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Faith declaration: According to 1 Peter 4:8, Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins between us. Our cord of three strands is not quickly broken according to Ecclesiastes 4:12.
13). Matthew 16:18 Now I say to you that you are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
Acts 19:20 So, the message about the Lord spread widely and had a powerful effect.
Faith declaration: According to Matthew 16:18; Acts 19:20 I thank You, Father, that the gates of hell are not prevailing against me and my marriage, for I am the church, and Jesus said that the gates of hell would not prevail against me. Therefore, the Word of God is prevailing in my spouse and in my marriage, according to Your promises in these scriptures in the mighty name of Jesus.
14). Ephesians 5:25: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her Faith declaration: According to Ephesians 5:25 My husband loves me as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for me.
15). Ephesians 4:2–3 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
Faith declaration: Acc to Ephesians 4:2–3 I and my husband are humble gentle, patient bearing with one another in love and making every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.
16). Romans 8:31: If God is for us, who can be against us?
Faith declaration: Acc. To Romans 8:31, Nothing can truly harm us or our marriage because nothing can separate us from the love of God and from love of each other. Nobody can be against us when we have God for us.
17. Romans 8:38–39: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Faith declaration: Acc. To Romans 8:38–39, God still loves us! No matter how bleak things may look, God’s words is still true, nothing can separate me and my husband and our relationship from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord and from the love of my spouse.
18. 1 Corinthians 7:12–14: If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. And if a woman has a husband who is a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband.
Faith declaration: Acc. 1 Corinthians 7:12–14, Help my unbelieving spouse find his way back home again where he belongs, restore him back to God and to me in the Name of Jesus Christ.
19. Acts 2:21: And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Joel 2:32: And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.
Faith declaration: According to Acts 2:21, Joel 2:32, I will call on the name of the Lord, I and my spouse is saved and our marriage is saved. I am standing for healing of my marriage and I will not give up until my marriage is saved and my spouse is saved.
20. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8–9.
Faith declaration: According to Ephesians 2:8–9, by god’s grace I and my spouse and our marriage has been saved through faith and through the gift of God.
21.Luke 1:37: For nothing is impossible with God.
Faith declaration: According to Luke 1:37 I and my spouse made a commitment to God and to each other.
22. Pray without ceasing” 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
Psalms. 27:14: Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD
Faith declaration: According to 1 Thessalonians 5:17 and Psalms. 27:14 I will Never give up! I will not get discouraged if I don’t see immediate results. I remember that God works according to his timing and not mine. I do my part and leave the rest to God. I will wait on God with good courage and God will
strengthen my heart as I wait for my prayer to be answered.
23. Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Faith declaration: According to Ephesians 6:12 I and my spouse do not battle with one another but come together against the enemy’s lies, standing firm on God’s word.
25. 1 Corinthians 16:13–14 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.
Faith declaration: According to1 Corinthians 16:13–14, I and my spouse are on guard, standing firm in the faith, courageous, and strong in our marriage doing everything in love.
26.Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure.
Faith declaration: According to Hebrews 13:4, I and my spouse honour our marriage by keeping the marriage bed pure and undefiled.
27. Joshua1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Faith declaration: According to Joshua1:9, I will be strong and courageous and I will not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord my God is with me and my husband wherever we go and He will take care of all our problems.
28. Romans 10:8–9 :8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Faith declaration: According to Romans 10:8–9 :8, God’s word is near me, it’s in my mouth and in my heart the message concerning faith that I proclaim If I declare with my mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised him from the dead, he will be saved, even my dead and broken
marriage be saved.
29. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
Faith declaration: According to God Psalm 46:1, God is my refuge. He is my strength, so I should not fear no matter what happens. He is God and I know that He is in control and He will provide and He will make a way. I will not live-in worry. I will not walk in fear. I will not give in to anxious thoughts. I will trust in Him; he will restore my marriage and my spouse to me. The Lord is on my side. I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Psalm 118:6
30. Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. Faith declaration: According to Ephesians 5:25, I declare that my spouse loves me as Christ loved the Church and gave himself for me.
31. Deuteronomy 31:8 Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.
Faith declaration: According to Deuteronomy 31:8, I will not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord my God will personally go before me, He is with me and He will never fail me nor abandon me and He will never allow my husband to fail me nor abandon me.
32. Matthew 7:7 Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.
Faith declaration: According to Matthew 7:7, I will ask, keep seeking and keep knocking on the door of my Heavenly Father to bring back my spouse and his love for me and to restore, renew, reconcile our marriage, until Gods word is established.